During the month of June I decided to keep track of all the people we talked to on the street during our evangelism outreach. It is our Diary of Souls! A typical round of evangelism consists in a song, a testimony, an illustrated message and then personal evangelism.
I asked our evangelisers if they would write down the following in our “Diary of Souls”.
- Name of the person you witnessed to
- What country they are from
- Did you pray for them?
At Ontheredbox, God has blessed us with people willing to evangelise with us 6 nights a week.
At the end of the month of June, this is what we discovered.
- We talked to 400 people about their eternity.
- They came from 40 different countries.
- We prayed for over half of them.
Keeping a Diary of Souls has it’s benefits.
- You can see some visible results. You are making an impact.
- The evangelisers stay very encouraged seeing who God brings to us.
- We then pray for each of them by name in our prayer house.