Who are we?
Ontheredbox is a ministry that God raised up in 2002 in Madrid, Spain. It consists of about 80 Christians from local evangelical churches that dedicate themselves to prayer proclamation of the Gospel and training of evangelists. We have 20 volunteers that make up our leadership team.
What do we do?
Monday through Saturday we open our coffee house and prayer room from 4:00 – 7:00 pm. Then we evangelize on the street from 7-10 pm. All Christians that participate in Ontheredbox are part of our Basic Training Course that teaches the Gospel message, how to do personal evangelism, share your testimony and preach an illustrated message. We also have classes every month as well as our online school.
Why do we do what we do?
The main reason we pray, evangelize and train is so that God will be glorified. He has called us to these things and by our obedience we please Him and He advances His Kingdom.
How can you participate?
- Become a FRIEND on the Ontheredbox NETWORK. This gives you access to all of our ebooks and videos.
- Take the free online Basic Training Course. We will walk you through the basics of Ontheredbox style evangelism that will help you become more effective.
- Join us in Madrid, Monday-Saturday.
In our Prayer House at Ontheredbox, we use the Scripture as our prayer book. Take Romans 12 for example. Here you have a list of 20 things Paul encouraged the Italians to have in their life. I want these characteristics in MY life! I want them in the life of those on my evangelism team and in my church.
I have prepared a simple slide presentation to help you pray biblically for others. As you intercede for someone else, God is sure to work the same in your life as well.
How to Pray for others – Created with Haiku Deck, presentation software that inspires;
Click below to watch the slide presentation or if you would rather download it as a PDF version, you can do so here.
Use this guide to pray for others. It is taken from Romans 12.
How to Pray for Others
- Love. Be genuine in your love for others.
- Hate. Abhor what is evil.
- Cling. Cling to what is good.
- Honor. Show honor to others.
- Zealous. Not lazy in zeal.
- Boiling over. Fervent in spirit.
- Hope. Rejoice in hope.
- Patient. Patient in tribulation.
- Constant. Constant in prayer.
- Generous. Contribute to the needs of the saints.
- Hospitality. Seek to show hospitality.
- Bless. Bless those who persecute you.
- Rejoice. Rejoice with those who rejoice.
- Weep. Weep with those who weep.
- Peace. Live in harmony with one another.
- Humble. Do not be haughty.
- Lowly. Associate with the lowly.
- No vengeance. Repay no one evil for evil.
- Give. Feed and give drink to your enemy.
- Overcome. Overcome evil with good.
Also, Andrew Murray has a great 31 day guide that I have prepared so you will receive one email a day for a month. It is free
and worth signing up for. Guide to intercession. https://confirmsubscription.com/h/i/C379C575B83FC1F0
During the month of June I decided to keep track of all the people we talked to on the street during our evangelism outreach. It is our Diary of Souls! A typical round of evangelism consists in a song, a testimony, an illustrated message and then personal evangelism.
I asked our evangelisers if they would write down the following in our “Diary of Souls”.
- Name of the person you witnessed to
- What country they are from
- Did you pray for them?
At Ontheredbox, God has blessed us with people willing to evangelise with us 6 nights a week.
At the end of the month of June, this is what we discovered.
- We talked to 400 people about their eternity.
- They came from 40 different countries.
- We prayed for over half of them.
Keeping a Diary of Souls has it’s benefits.
- You can see some visible results. You are making an impact.
- The evangelisers stay very encouraged seeing who God brings to us.
- We then pray for each of them by name in our prayer house.
Assignment: Begin keeping a Diary of Souls in your own life and ministry. You may be surprised at the results!
Good morning from Madrid. I want to thank you for being a part of the Ontheredbox family. I know you signed up because of your desire to be more effective at winning the lost. I am convinced that the resources on our NETWORK have been a great help to you.
Today I wanted to give you a chance to join me in something BIG!
Our ministry center at Ontheredbox is located in the main square of Madrid. We have been renting for 12 years. A few months ago we had to make the decision to either BUY our facility or LEAVE.
We chose to purchase.
This is historic. Now we will have a PERMANENT place for:
- The Prayer House
- Training Center
- Coffee House
- Daily Evangelism
We only have a few more months left to raise the funds to purchase.
I wanted to give you the chance to give back to Ontheredbox by giving an offering. Any amount will be a great blessing to this ministry.
Together we can make history. Let’s keep Ontheredbox in the center of Madrid!
Follow the links to our giving page. Keep up the good work of proclaiming the Gospel.
how to give
The team at Ontheredbox loves to provide materials to help you in the areas of prayer and evangelism. If you proclaim the Gospel, you will pray. When you pray, the fruit will be a desire to evangelize. As a coin has two sides or a bird two wings, so prayer and evangelism go together.
Here is a list of resources you might have missed.
Signing up for the FRIEND membership. It is free and you will have access to dozens of videos and ebooks to help be more effective in evangelism.
The 31 day Prayer Challenge
Andrew Murray wrote over 120 books and most of them on the devotional life. In this one-month free course, you will receive a daily email teaching you how to intercede more effectively. You will love this course!
Every week I will send you a short article about prayer or evangelism. I know how challenging it can be to be on the street doing evangelism and my blog aims to encourage you and help you become more effective at proclaiming the Gospel.
Behind Closed Doors* is an allegory that gives crisp imagery to powerful dark forces that wear a pretty face. It’s the story of a man’s longtime entanglement with pornography. Jack was helpless in part because the power of lust was multiplied three-fold by its other companions.
Have the materials Ontheredbox offers been a help to you? Forward this on to your friends that love to do evangelism!